segunda-feira, 13 de outubro de 2008

Love international post

When describing love stories I think in parks,trees, sunsets and perfection. It happens usually when I am at home dreaming and exploding. Only then a regular story transforms itself in perfection. And love is considered the fuel of life. In music also and in human relations. It´s big. It´s like a big mirror,it has a reflection. It also comes to my mind lakes and boats,children running away with their pets and parents holding hands. A true story.


Matches to lighten up the stove. Meat with pepper,salt,onions,garlic,olive oil,thym and potatoes. While setting the table, my faith disappeared. I felt weak and fell down wondering why. I don´t have religious beliefs. I had to lay down and drink a cup of black tea. The next day I lost her definetely.



And Simeone sings directly to the sky
And gooses migrate South

Nenhum comentário: