terça-feira, 14 de outubro de 2008

Rorschach and Mir. Feelings alongside my soul.

U2 all around us,a street with trees all over the place, people passing by dressed with jeans,tshirts,polos,with shorts and flip flops,holding hands,kissing,talking with no final destination. Searching souls,birds and a friend that´s what I do. Black clouds covered the sky and rain approached me. Fog and warm air. I stoud there with strenght. Not even the threat of a tornado would stop me. A beam of light,a single drop of rain fell on my face and it was it. Heaven on earth. Peace in Russian is Mir.


He sheltered himself in a lost coffe shop. The bar man and a couple having a cup of warm tea with baggels. Flags and old messages in yellow paper complemented this postal picture. Arizona. He asked for a cup of water and a pen. 10 minutes after we could see a message beeing pined against the wall. It was a Rorschach test to his wife.


And a gun fell in love with a bullet
And a pool table had differences with the queue ball

Nenhum comentário: