segunda-feira, 13 de outubro de 2008

Milky way with chickens

A hand in my right eye. I started the morning thinking in chickens and ducks, and obviously laughed. Since the begining untill the end. Why is that? Any special reason the doctor asked ? While looking at me with her brown eyes, the chicken turned to the right. The dog was waiting for that moment and he clinched him. The moment not the chicken. It was a farm. Not the city. A new order.

The milky way has a powerfull presence. It makes my senses stay alert. That´s why I love to be surrounded by natural lights. Stars,fire,torches and darkness. Some mushrooms and hugging a tree transformed me in a better person. I lie. On a bed, not to you. I want to do something so I fly and skydive with imagination by my side. Left one because the right is covered with a hand. A strong shine.


And the message is carried away by air-mail
And the Sahara desert is home for the Tuaregs

Nenhum comentário: