terça-feira, 11 de novembro de 2008

Paper and celebrations

Dealing with Laureen Hill. One amazing pack of clouds and Italy. Apple pie and a cup of green tea, two sugars and milk. Finding a star but not a slight memory of that piece of future. Wondering around the street, small shreds of paper where flying. No destiny, no idea of a destination. I pick one of them, and try to read it and find a meaning. Lost words as "..gratulations..on my time fuse you are already..."; " are well..in spirit with all of..." where all over the place, written with a funny letter. I tried to pick more papers, but the wind kept blowing them away from me, as if it was a sign. I should not try to solve that puzzle. If so, something in the universe would be destroyed. One connection, one friendship, a possible love.


One sudden scream. Fried potatoes and a bag of chips. Señor venimos de Bogotá.


And a memorie of my future was written somewhere
And a V-E day has been celebrated

Nenhum comentário: