segunda-feira, 17 de novembro de 2008

After Lunch I Will Unveil My Darkest Secret

On a stage. Any questions please interrupt me. Alain was talking to this strange bearded guy. Dressed with a black Armani suit and Ray-Ban sunglasses. He was arguing with me over a lost dog and a pair of socks. In my other dream I shot him and felt no sorry. It was hard to watch him die, but at that moment I was already awaken taking breakfast. I like this morning.

On a slow pace, 2 nights after this one, I watched old creatures. Green and yellow. After some flowers and a feeling of despair, I looked on the other side and this bearded guy, with a cap on, shot me. I screamed "No" but my knees failed. Loneliness, a cold heart, my face against the wall and not a single chance to say my last words to a loved one.


And I clocked my breathing time in 1m:02s
And my whitest secret is loving humming birds

Nenhum comentário: