segunda-feira, 6 de outubro de 2008

Hands and magicians

Flames and trowns. Do you think they match? Are there coincidences or chemistry with these two words? A vision of peace ? Or perhaps hands with magicians ? It´s most likely to exist a romantic affair between hands and magic. Loose some minutes and you´ll find - for sure - that beeing alive is like hands trying to fool someone or something. It´s a game. Try again later. User name incorrect.


As we went out, I looked at the great river. I imagined Yukon and the Niagara Falls. I had a vision of Victoria Lake. It was water. Water was flowing through my mind, and I couldn´t avoid it. Go with the flow she said later that day. It was dinner time, and we had burritos. A sad dinner I must add.


And he tries to be the King of his Castle.
And he´s back in game. Full House.

Nenhum comentário: