sábado, 4 de outubro de 2008

Creativity and beeing small

I start reading page by page. My horizon is completeley dominated by flowers, but nevertheless I considerate it a polysillabic word. As the majority of my music. Still and nonetheless have the same meaning. He started driving through the desert sky and while the sun raised he saw a bearded navigator. Sand and palm trees, a pair of monkeys and the predictable coconuts. Azamor in Morocco and Puerto of San Julian in Argentina. Brushes. Paint. The big unknow makes you think, what are we doing here. The neverending size question. We are so small. A tear on a big ocean. Improvisations.


At 3 am we had that delirium. Someone abandoned life. Life is a gift that mankind usually throws it away. Wars and starvation. Environment and stress. Someone said that I had a stressfull life, and it´s quite the opposite. Adding pink to my days it´s considered a passage. Of what I cannot explain. Thus this abstraction.


And my Mishra Pillo is on its way home.
And stars,users with Ok on my brain connections.

Nenhum comentário: