quarta-feira, 19 de novembro de 2008

a Thin spark

Again. Alone. I find myself sitted on a crossroad. Corn fields everywhere, street light poles as far as my eye can see. A blooming blue sky, with a sprinkle of a northwesterly wind. Three words came unexpected - Ajaccio, Aix-La-Chapelle and Aix-Les-Bains. Far away, I could see a tiny bit of an airdrome lightened by the sun. A chrome yellow colour invaded my eyes, and a natural reaction of closing them followed it. A synchronized choreography of two aircrafts and a zumming sound.
I felt completely polarized by this scene, my positive and negative had been scrambled. I did not know where to go, or what to do or say. I plunged into a state of pastiche.
We cannot undo the past. What a glorious ring of emotions.
And I rotted the entire plan
And my next job is soul surveyor

Nenhum comentário: